- Martschenko, D. (forthcoming) Normalizing Race in Gifted Education: Public Education, Genomics, and Spaces of White Exceptionalism. Critical Studies in Education
- Martschenko, D. O.,Domingue, B.W., Trejo S., Matthews L. J. (forthcoming) FoGS Provides an Open-Access Repository of FAQs on Human Genomics Studies. Nature Genetics
- Martschenko, D. (2021) The Elephant in the Room: Social Responsibility in the Production of Sociogenomics Research. Biosocieties https://doi.org/10.1057/s41292-021-00239-3
- Martschenko, D., Martinez-Martin, N. (2021). What About Ethics in Design Bioethics? American Journal of Bioethics https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/15265161.2021.1915415
- Martschenko, D. (2020). Embodying Biopolitically Discriminate Borders: Teachers’ Spatializations of Race and Power. Discourse: Studies in the Cultural Politics of Education https://doi.org/10.1080/01596306.2020.1813089
- Martschenko, D. (2020). ‘The Train Has Left the Station’: The Arrival of the Biosocial Sciences in Education. Research in Education https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/10.1177/0034523720914636
- Martschenko, D. (2019). ‘DNA Dreams’ Teachers’ Perceptions on the Role and Relevance of Genetics for Education. Research in Education https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/full/10.1177/0034523719869956
- Martschenko, D., Domingue, B., Trejo, S. (2019). Genetics and Education: Recent developments in the context of an ugly history and an uncertain future. AERA Open https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/full/10.1177/2332858418810516
- Martschenko, D. O. Adversarial Collaboration: A Framework for Progressing Stagnant Debates in Genetics.
- Martschenko, D.O., Trejo, S. Ethical, Anticipatory Genomics Means Celebrating Disagreement.
- Martschenko, D.O., Adversarial Collaboration and Researcher Complicity in Fraught Fields
- Martschenko, D.O., Sociogenomics and the Ethics of (in)Visibility (Book Chapter) in Science and Technology Studies and Health Praxis: Genetic Science and New Digital Technologies. Bristol University Press