- September 2021: Why care about social and behavioral genomics?
- June 2021: Multiracial Healthcare: What About Us
Hastings Center Bioethics Forum
- January 2018: The IQ Test Wars: Why Screening for Intelligence is Still So Controversial
- Republished from The Conversation UK October 2017
The Conversation UK
- October 2017: The IQ Test Wars: Why Screening for Intelligence is Still So Controversial
- January 2017: Biosocial Science: The murky history of the nature and nurture debate
- July 2016: Can genes really predict how well you’ll do academically?
- April 2016: Genetics: What it is that makes you clever and why it’s shrouded in controversy
The Genetics Podcast
- America’s Math Curriculum Doesn’t Add Up (Ep. 391) discusses the need for data science education in K12 math curriculum and strategies for bringing about change